We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Support Delivery Manager
As a Customer Support Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the renewal of Premium Support contracts and all related services. In this role, you will manage one or more customers, who have purchased our Premium Support to review and drive the business. You will also be their point of escalation and ensure a regular cadence of meetings with them. Furthermore, you will assure SLA adherence on KPIs agreed in the Premium Support contract and support OLAs. As a Support Delivery Manager, you will ensure a phenomenal Customer and Partner Experience (CSAT) for support incidents. This will foster a strong partnership between the different Celonis Support teams and stakeholders in other regions and Celonis Lines of Businesses. Apart from this you will partner with regional and global peers at Celonis to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources.
The work you’ll do:
- Full responsibility for all Premium Support contract related requirements and renewal of Premium Support contract.
- Manage one or more customers, who have purchased Premium Support.
- Ensure a regular cadence of meetings with customer to review and drive the business.
- Point of escalation for the customer.
- Assure SLA adherence on KPIs agreed in the Premium Support contract and Support OLAs.
- Customer and Partner Experience (CSAT) for Support Incidents.
- Foster a strong partnership between the different Celonis Support teams and stakeholders in other regions and Celonis Lines of Businesses.
- Partner with regional and global peers at Celonis to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources.
The qualifications you need:
- 3+ years of work experience in a Global Technical Software Support Center or IT customer service industry
- 3+ years in a customer facing support role
- Proven track record for operational or delivery excellence in a similar, outlining positive impact on Customer experience
- Proven leadership skills within a customer support organization.
- Strong analytical skills and technical writing skills; excellent communicator who can disseminate and articulate highly technical information in a clear manner to both business, technical, and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work calmly and decisively under pressure by triaging and prioritizing multiple crisis situations in an efficient manner
- Proven flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and fast changing situations
- Ability to identify inefficient processes/procedures and ultimately have a clear understanding of how to improve them through documented strategies
- ITIL foundation certification, any additional experience and knowledge of ITIL Best Practice Methodology is an advantage
- Quality management experience
- Familiar with agile project management methodologies
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.