We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Process Mining Consultant.
As a Process Mining Consultant, you are part of our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. To generate high-value use cases, you work closely with our customers. You perform data transformations, develop analyses and derive business cases. You develop data-driven process insights and actions. You implement the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
The work you'll do:
- Play a key role in the Celonis implementation project to ensure the optimal solution to tackle the customer’s pain points
- Design innovative analyses and execution apps and enrich them with Machine Learning algorithms or Task Mining to make the customer’s processes transparent
- Use our Celonis technology to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Conduct value creation workshops and align measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the findings to the management
- Implement our Process Automation technology to speed up the customer’s processes, to drive value and to improve the process conformance rate
- Implement the most relevant KPIs measuring the customer’s success
- Ensure the enablement of the customer to continuously improve processes
- Set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
The qualifications you need:
- ...have gained min. 2-3 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
- ...have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- ...have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers
- ...understand and are able to interpret business processes
- ... are a person with excellent analytical skills, are always well-organized and known for being a quick learner
- ...have a basic knowledge of SQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab...)
- ...have a strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining and you seek continuous improvement of your know-how
- ...are very dedicated and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- ...search for a job with a steep learning curve in order to think outside the box and to continuously broaden your knowledge
- ...have excellent German and English skills, other languages are an advantage
What Celonis can offer you:
- We invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- We offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- We are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- We are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- We distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.