We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Knowledge Management (KM) IT Specialist.
As a KM IT Specialist you will join a new team of KM professionals. Knowledge Management (KM) function across Celonis globally. You will report to the Head of KM and will be part of the Product organization, working closely with the GTM organization.
The KM IT Specialist will create plans for ongoing tool support and evolution. Key elements of the plan include a description of how current IT infrastructure and tools fit into the long-range plans and strategy for KM. Ongoing activities include making enhancements to existing IT tools and determining if other tools are required over time. You will work with the Head of KM and the extended team to understand and support requirements and information for each KM business case, looking for synergies and opportunities to leverage existing tools. Specifically, you will play a significant role in the development of a successful and holistic KM IT strategy. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and has great technical skills and is familiar with state of the art Knowledge Management tools and platforms.
The work you’ll do:
- Drive the development of the IT strategy from a Knowledge Management perspective collaborating with the IT department
- Gather, track and report on the effectiveness of KM systems and identify opportunities for enhancement or modification
- Determine how to design, launch, implement, the KM IT landscape
- Create plans for ongoing tool support and evolution and execute on them
- Assist with data integration, import, and export projects
- Assist end-users in using the firm’s KM systems effectively; respond to user inquiries and help requests
The qualifications you need:
- Are well acquainted with state of the art KM tools and platforms
- High knowledge in administration of Confluence cloud, Microsoft SharePoint, Office365 as well as Google Workspace
- 4+years experience in Microsoft AzureAD/Active Directory administration
- 3+years Microsoft PowerShell scripting experience
- Have excellent spoken and written English. Proficiency in German is a plus
- Are confident you can deliver projects on time and to the requisite level of quality, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders as necessary
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.