We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern / Working Student Product Management.
You will be part of the Process Mining Core product team. The Process Mining Core product team works closely with the engineering organization in order to enable our customers to interactively process mine enterprise sized data sets. To achieve that goal Celonis developed its own analytical database and a proprietary query language. In order to handle the strong growth of our customer base and their demands we heavily invest on the extension of process mining capabilities.
In the Product Management Team, you will work on the latest process mining topics, integrating recent findings from academia into the product. Additionally, you will support the organization of our global PQL Focus Week with attendees from all around the world. You will identify exciting use cases with partners and customers, process the findings and bring new functionality to life. Last but not least, you will support the online training team by providing exercises, real-world use cases and imparting complex product knowledge.
The work you’ll do:
- Use domain expertise as well as collect customers, sales and market input, validate those across Celonis’ customers and prospects and then create product requirements
- Develop and discover new opportunities, influence our product roadmaps and timelines, make tactical prioritization decisions as well as support the long-term product strategy
- Align with Product Marketing in creating compelling product collateral and demos and serve as subject matter expert to go-to-market organization
- Support in organizing global events to enable our users around the world
- Develop and maintain expertise in competitive products and collaborate with product marketing and analyst relations by providing content for the analyst community
- Define and track measures of success for the product, and track those throughout the product life-cycle
- Collaborate and communicate across the Celonis ecosystem including sales, services and other product teams to ensure the product has rapid success in the market.
The qualifications you need:
- Student of mathematics / computer science / physics / business informatics or a comparable program
- Strong communication skills and interest in interacting with customers
- First experiences in programming and working with databases
- Substantial know-how in data analytics and ideally first experience in process mining
- Previous experience in the business process domain
- Count demonstrating initiative, working independently and thinking out of the box
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (German is a plus)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.