The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Director, Global Events.
The Global Events Team creates and produces two annual global events with up to 15,000 attendees. We are currently creating digital experiences but anticipate a hybrid future as we re-introduce in-person events. The team also manages smaller customer, sales and CEO events.
The team is part of Corporate Marketing and reports to the CMO. The company culture is one of growth and innovation. We are constantly looking for fresh concepts and new ideas. The team has a very ambitious mindset to grow and develop our events to new levels of experience and excellence. We strive to be different!
Your Roles & Responsibilities
This position is hands-on working closely with the existing Celonis event team as well as internal marketing teams and key stakeholders. The position will support program and budget management, meeting facilitation and internal communication, vendor management, analysis and reporting of program goals.
We are looking for experienced rock star event professionals who are excited by the challenge of delivering innovative hybrid programs.
- Design and execute corporate strategic event marketing programs, specifically World Tour and Celosphere to meet targets for sales segments, product lines and company goals
- Support production and management of broadcast/digital content
- Manage and collaborate with external relationships (agencies, vendors) and work with cross-functional internal teams; creative services, interactive, marketing ops etc.
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environment
- Create bold experiential concepts based on program format and budget
- Provide on-site event support, registration management and other duties assigned, as necessary
Your Experience & Skills
Ideally your DNA includes these super hero talents:
- 12+ years of experience in corporate event management and experiential marketing, preferably in the B2B and enterprise technology spaces
- Understanding of the key drivers of successful event execution in digital, physical, and hybrid mediums including broadcast experience
- Experience planning, managing and executing global events for a large-scale multinational audience
- Experience managing a variety of event formats, from exclusive closed-door executive events to large-scale conferences and exhibitions, and everything in between (press events, customer workshops/exchanges, etc.)
- Experience using the latest event technologies, including streaming platforms (e.g. Hopin), registration and participant management platforms, agenda management tools, recording and editing tools, event promotion tools, project and resource management tools, and tools for live event engagement (polls, Q&As, etc.).
- Experience managing timelines and budgets - delivering on time and on budget!
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders and workstreams
- Ability to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline oriented environment
- Thrive on teamwork and creatively overcoming obstacle
- Excellent PPT and narrative storytelling skille
- Top-notch communication skills in English — some German can be helpful but is not required
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. We invest in the personal growth and skill development of each individual
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.