At each & every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
Being a global hyper-growth leader in execution management, our goal at Celonis is to establish our Execution Management System as a standard SaaS solution in any company. As Frontend Engineer at Celonis, you are responsible for optimizing & implementing existing product features & winning our users through your brilliant applications.
What we love doing:
Our squad is responsible for developing highly interactive and customizable Views as an important part of the Celonis Studio. Through Studio, customers are able to easily configure their own Views as Applications with prebuilt and interactive Widgets.
We use the in-house-built Studio SDK and UI Components Library to develop interactive widgets and components to be used by our customers to build their desired customized views.
As our team is the main consumer of the SDK and Frameworks mentioned above it is also normal that we sometimes contribute to those repositories and bring new features and improvements to the above layers.
How you will be contributing:
As a squad, we constantly try to create highly performant and scalable components along with improving our existing widgets and components and make our customers happy with what we do. We are very passionate about our work, and would like to find someone who would be interested in sharing this ride with us!
In particular, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for programming and solving problems
- Enjoys working on complex Angular topics and architectures
- Likes developing features to enhance other developer’s working environment
- Is driven by optimizing app performance
- Brings in new exciting ideas and challenges solutions
- Likes to develop new features and maintain existing libraries
- Is willing to contribute and help other developers solving problems
- Has the capacity & willingness to coach junior/mid-level colleagues sharing your know-how & best practices
Our tech stack
- Angular 11, TypeScript, SCSS, Webpack
Desired Skills and experience:
- +3 yrs of solid experience in Frontend Development
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Be familiar with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Experience in writing and setting up tests (unit and integration tests)
- Experience working in an agile, cross-functional team and in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills (English is a must!)
- Have a solid understanding how to setup CI/CD pipelines will be a plus
What's in it for you as a Celonaut?
- 28 days annual leave + 2 extra days (24th & 31st) + public holidays
- Attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock options, referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, etc).
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding & daily work can be done 100% remote (until the end of 2021).
- Monthly remote work stipend (until the end of 2021).
- Top notch hardware
- Meal allowance: to make your life easier!
- Special pension scheme through Celonis.
- Learning & Development: individual budget to further your personal & professional development!
- Set the path & be part of the hypergrowth of one of the fastest growing Software-Decacorns in the world.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Fresh fruit & coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives).
- Fun at work: at Celonis, work & fun go hand in hand!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Difference makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.