We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Internal Communications Director.
Reporting to the VP of Communications and as part of the global Marketing Team, this function works and collaborates with multiple stakeholders across our HR, Legal and Leadership Teams.
In this role, you will be a strategic leader within the global communications team working to ensure Celonis employees are kept informed and motivated. You will work closely with senior executives and across departments to establish organizational messages and strategy, as well as keep staff informed of developments.
The work you’ll:
- Ensure Celonis’ initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Maintain consistency with all internal communications messaging, for all mediums and different departments
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the organization
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Handle internal communication response to crisis situations that might affect organizational perception and reputation, along with the HR Team.
The qualifications you need:
- 7+ years of domain experience communications; experience of writing for a variety of different audiences is desired; general journalistic or marketing experience is also beneficial
- Fluent in reading and writing in English (excellent German communication ability - both written and verbal – is a plus)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- A good understanding of integrated communications programs with focus on internal communications, social media, press relations and analyst relations
- Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication
- A highly organized project leader, comfortable interacting with a variety of individuals across multiple markets and who aspires to help build an integrated global Communications team
- Experience with working with senior executives or a C-suite; confidence to deal with senior executives and recommend communication techniques; advising senior managers is also a plus
- Prior management of complex project
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills to best work with communications and HR departments
- A motivated, proactive, passionate, resourceful communications professional with the confidence and experience to lead strategic programs
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.