Join the Celonis Global Center of Excellence and create a new Software Category side by side with us!
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Join us as an Associate Data Scientist for PreSales.
As an Associate Data Scientist for PreSales, you will have a huge impact on the organization. Joining our Solution Engi Global Center of Excellence in Madrid, you will gain a deep understanding of our technology, the Celonis Execution Management System, and learn to present its value to customers and partners based on their unique challenges and needs.
Reporting to our Onboarding and SE Lead, you’ll identify and standardize best practices from our Global Solution Engineering organization while simultaneously working with the Country Team on customer activities, getting hands-on experience, and putting best practices into action.
The work you’ll do:
- Lead the creation of new solutions and assets for the global go-to-market organization
- Initiate engagements with customers by running demos and workshops that demonstrate our value and how Celonis solves customer challenges
- Ensure the CoE is delivering high-quality services to the global Go-To-Market Organization
The qualifications you have:
- A combination of hard and soft skills (an understanding of data sciences and interpersonal skills)
- Curiosity about data and a desire to unveil what data science can do to improve businesses globally
- Experience (study, internships) in the field of Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Prior internship or work experience in consulting or data science
- Ability to think analytically, work in a structured manner, and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortability working with various customers and stakeholders
- Interest in opportunities to think outside the box and a wish to continuously broaden your knowledge despite steep learning curves
- Fluency in English and French (all other languages are a bonus!)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Attractive compensation and benefits packages (equitable pay, stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, Women in COE, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides instruments and applications with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations.
Celonis has thousands of global customers, including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca-Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York, US, and has 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid as a Center of Excellence for international tech talent.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better