We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Business Analytics Consulting.
We are a young and divers team of data analytics enthusiasts that implement Celonis at the Customer. We set up the Celonis connection and implement all kinds of use cases and automation scenarios within different processes. During the implementation we work closely together with the customer to understand their requirements and support their onboarding to Celonis.
You will gain experience in the implementation of our Celonis technology to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. Besides comprehensive analytical skills as well as process and product knowledge in Process Analytics, Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning you will gain experience in project management and customer
The work you’ll do:
- Work closely with customer to understand and translate their business requirements into technical requirements
- Support your team colleagues with the implementation process and transform the customer’s data using SQL to create the data model for process analysis
- Use the Celonis Execution Management System to develop new, innovative execution solutions for the customer using automation tools and YAML
- Apply PQL to analyze the data in order to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes to jointly suggest approaches to overcome them
- Quantify the business and financial potential and prepare management ready presentations about your findings
The qualifications you need:
- Student of mathematics, business informatics, economics or a comparable degree program with outstanding performance
- Know-how in Business Intelligence and data analytics
- Interest in working with customers and awesome presentation and communication skills
- Experience in programming, working with databases and ETL
- Knowledge in SQL or related database query languages
- Demonstrate initiative, work independently and think outside of the box to the main characteristics you feature and seek in a job
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English (any additional language is a plus)
- At least 4-6 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.