Senior Data Pipeline Engineer
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Data Pipeline Engineer.
You would be joining the Data Operations team within our Engineering department in EMEA. As a Senior Data Pipeline Engineer, you will be reporting to the VP System Engineering.
You will be responsible for the technical onboarding of our customers to our platform, as well as setting up the data integration pipelines. You’ll be implementing the latest data & integration tools & technologies we have here at Celonis!
The work you’ll do:
- You will ensure our product is put into operations in the best possible way to create value for our customers.
- Besides making sure that our customers’ data reaches our platform most efficiently, your tasks within customer onboarding will also include knowledge transfer & details on other aspects like user management & authentication which are required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Celonis.
- Along the way, you develop best practices & blueprints that can be used internally & externally to enable the full Celonis Ecosystem.
- Once established, you will monitor the data pipelines, ensure their reliability & help troubleshoot any issues. By building & providing workflows & tools also to other teams within Celonis, you make sure that the solutions you build will scale properly.
The qualifications you need:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Solid experience with project management, outstanding customer-centric & proven experience working with customers
- Experience & interest in working with modern tech stack & methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, Python, Agile, etc.
- Experience with SQL & Python as well as with data pipelines & ETL processes for large volumes of data.
- A solution-oriented professional that enjoys deep technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge into understandable terms to a broader audience
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be a plus
- Strong communications skills (English is a must!)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths,internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide. Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.