We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Procurement Administrator.
You will work in an international team of procurement specialists and report directly to the Global Head of Procurement. And you will be based in our Munich headquarter.
Your role will mainly be the technical management of the procurement tools (Workday, DocuSign, etc.) and the operational support of the experienced senior buyers. You will also be responsible for the procurement reporting and work independently on process optimization. As the primary operational contact, you will contribute significantly to a smooth and constantly optimized procurement process. Smaller procurement requests are your responsibility and are carried out by yourself. In addition, you can develop into a (senior) buyer in the future.
The work you’ll do:
- … have a technical affinity, enjoy working with numbers and people and you are enthusiastic about procurement
- … like challenges and are not afraid to discuss and negotiate with people
- … should love training-on-the-job and a hands-on mentality
- … like to learn new tools and optimize existing processes
- … can provide clear communications to internal as well external stakeholders
- … will ensure policy compliance and a certified purchasing process
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a similar
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- Procurement experience
- Strong communication skills in German and English language.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.