We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Customer Value Management.
You’ll join our DACH Customer Value Management team based from Munich. The team forms a key part of our wider Customer Value Organisation which is scaling rapidly across EMEA.
As a member of our Customer Value Team, you will turn every process mining project into a success story. In doing so, you will consult our customers in their strategic orientation and overall objectives, derive concrete recommendations for action and advise them on the design and implementation of a suitable organizational form.
The work you’ll do:
- You competently address the individual needs and industry-specific requirements of our customers - and never lose sight of industry-standard KPIs, such as retention, expansion or NPS (Net Promoter Score).
- As part of your consultant responsibilities, you will create presentations and organize workshops for our clients and inspire with your creativity by wrapping customer experiences into exciting stories.
- Join customer meetings and gain valuable experience in workshops
The qualifications you need:
- Student of business administration, business information, or similar
- Ideally already gained some experience in the field of consulting
- Characterized by excellent communication skills and a confident manner
- Passionate about project management and never lose sight of project goals, even during "crunch time"
- Conjure up easily readable texts and can present complex technical issues in a simple and understandable way
- Bring an affinity for Big Data and Process Mining
- Extremely committed, dynamic and visionary
- Very good skills in verbal and written English and German
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.