The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Product Owner for Celonis Labs.
Celonis Labs is the newly created R&D unit at Celonis. We’re innovators, researchers, concept designers. We investigate emerging technologies and try to do things differently in order to identify upcoming trends and drive new business models to design and build the future of Execution Management.
As Product Owner Celonis Labs you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will be responsible for designing and owning the build of future concepts and ideas in the area of Execution Management. Your planning, prioritization and team motivation will be instrumental in enabling success and scale
- ...have a degree in Computer Science or other relevant field (Math, Information Systems, etc.)
- ...know about technologies used for modern cloud-native software and microservices (including CI, CD, security, etc.), Hyperscaler environments (Azure and AWS are preferred) and container environments (Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- ...are eager to experiment and start new endeavours
- ...are a self-starter who is never done learning
- ...have a minimum 5 years of experience in a Product Management role (out of which there is a minimum of 2 years with cloud Software)
- ...are experienced in finding the critical points that differentiate great user experiences from OK user experiences
- ...are experienced in agile software development methodologies
- ...manage delivery in challenging and time-critical situations
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.