Travel & Expense Operations Manager
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Travel & Expense Operations Manager.
As the Travel & Expense Operations Manager, you own all global travel related topics, you drive the integration of new entities into Celonis Workday as well as Tripactions. You will act as the key contact for Tripactions and support the business in order to act in a compliant and sustainable manner around all travel related topics. You will closely work with various stakeholders in the business and lead the development of travel solutions and reporting. These reports should give data-driven insights to leadership and the FP&A team supporting budget control, as well as company compliance. You will always leverage the automation and integration of Tripactions and workday.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- ...The global end to end travel processes for Celonis
- ...Regular issuing of travel reports including highlights on key spending areas for key stakeholders
- ...Regular meetings with key stakeholders to understand current spending’s and discuss reasons for out of policy bookings.
- ...Regular maintenance and updates of the Tripactions webpage and audit of Celonis compliance on usage of Tripactions as well as out of policy bookings.
- ...Celonis compliance of expensed travel cost.
- ...Updates of onboarding material for new starters. As well as any other required actions or strategies to support Travel compliance and regular updates of the business with travel related topics which includes to run training sessions.
- ...The establishment of a best in class travel experience for all employees
- ...As the key partner for Tripactions and share valuable insights and learnings on both sides.
- ...As key partner to all Celonis Employees around any Travel related topics and drive a high service level.
- ...To ensure that Celonis incorporates all Tripactions developments and improvements into our processes
- ...With all relevant Stakeholders regular reviews and updates of the travel policy as well as all other travel related webpages.
- ...Various automation and integration projects to connect Tripactions with workday.
- ...Any support needed in order to drive Celonis sustainability strategy to become a carbon neutral emission free company.
The ideal candidate brings...
- ...A BA/BS degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, and/or Travel industry
- ...2+ years experience in the travel industry
- ...Expert using and managing systems & tools such as Tripactions, Workday, Excel/ Google Sheets
- ...Business fluency in English as a Must-have
- ...Strong communications skills to deal with different internal stakeholders and in multinational teams
- ...An analytical mindset - Ability to manipulate and interpret data
- ...Experience in setting up / improving processes, aligning with internal customer experience
- ...An independent and entrepreneurial way of working
- ...Experience in a hyper-growth company or comparable company desirable
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.