We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Technical Product Manager & Developer Advocate - Celonis SDK
Working in our agile, fast-paced Product function, you will report into the Product Lead for our Studio tribe and play a critical role in defining and executing a cohesive SDK (software development kit) strategy, contributing to the success of Celonis' extensibility capabilities.
In this role you will contribute to the vision for our external-facing developer platform and define the execution strategy together with your Engineering counterparts. You will work cross-functionally with teams across Product & Engineering, Product Marketing and our Ecosystem of technology and solution partners. In addition to conceptualizing and introducing the developer SDK and support framework, you will be responsible for evangelizing capabilities by engaging with developers, driving enablement and initiating a developer community.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to make a significant impact on a new, strategic growth initiative for Celonis. Success in this role will result in increased Celonis customers, partners and developers who will be able to quickly and easily understand the possibilities and extend the Celonis Studio with their own custom solutions.
The work you’ll do:
- Define and own the product roadmap based on market trends and user research, evaluate opportunistic ideas and manage prioritization taking into consideration the company strategy, developer requirements and time to market
- Communicate the roadmap clearly both to leadership and your team and define the metrics for success
- Understand user and technical requirements and ensure clear communication to developer teams, identify and manage dependencies across teams and align with engineering leadership in order to enable the team to meet strategic goals
- Understand the the Celonis platform and capabilities and how they can be applied to customer use cases and enable others
- Work with our Knowledge Management and Technical Writer team to develop clear and comprehensive public facing documentation to facilitate ease of use
- Build up a strong, active, engaging Developer Platform/Community together with product marketing and our partner management teams, defining go-to-market strategies which will lay the foundation for growth
- Be an evangelist for your product via blogs, community posts, tutorials and advocacy events
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or similar or a comparable education
- 6+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams including 2+ years’ working on software and/or developer platforms
- Experience successfully managing the full product development lifecycle having previously executed a vision from start to finish for a software platform/ecosystem
- As an evangelist for your product, both internally and externally, you will have a passion for developer relations/support and experience building a community, launching new products and assisting with go-to-market strategies
- Understanding of the breadth of the Celonis platform and capabilities in order to evolve product strategy, as well as the ability to discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and break down concepts into deliverable features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with engineers and executives and to articulate technical information in an understandable way
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.