The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest-growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context & let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed & patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments & applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy & planning, to management, actions, & automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe & makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, & Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity & drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years & 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, & Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany & New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each & every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering, you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
We are looking to welcome a seasoned Community Manager as a key growth driver for our worldwide community of Celopeers. You are responsible for empowering the community & ensuring it truly thrives.
You will engage members, listen to their needs & help them get the best out of the Celopeer community, encouraging them to contribute and interact. You create, own & implement the community engagement calendar, ensuring flawless execution & ongoing creativity & innovation in developing the approach. Working with cross-functional teams, you will define & execute the different initiatives & programs designed to drive community engagement.
In this role, you will be both an internal & external evangelist for Celonis & its Celopeers community, directly responsible for facilitating & measuring community engagement through relevant & authentic content.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Read on!
Scope of work:
- Reply to comments in order to foster community engagement & add value to our user’s experience.
- Help to build a scalable business expertise capability as well as a support network to ensure that all community issues can be resolved or addressed quickly.
- Review community questions & posts in a quick & timely manner.
- Develop blog posts, knowledge articles, & other content & seed this content & discussions in our communities to keep them active & valuable to our end users.
- Ensure messaging & relevance of the content that is service-oriented & reflects the brand & character. Ensure compliant use of data & community content.
- Initiate, design, manage & implement an engagement plan including programs & events to foster community adoption & engagement. Organize customer-focused events & initiatives such as exchange forums & community challenges for both current & new Celonis users.
- Ensure good use of the community platforms & tools. Track metrics & milestones to ensure proper execution & success of community programs. Work with data & dashboards that help measure growth (tools to be used: Salesforce, Celonis).
- Work with stakeholders & cross-functional teams to implement programs & initiatives successfully. Communicate, maintain & develop internal stakeholder relationships with different departments such as Demand Generation, Product, Academy, Academic Alliance, Sales, other Marketing teams.
- Plan & facilitate training & documentation to help users both internal & external on how to navigate community features & processes. Provide technical support to external users & staff.
- Drive a positive user experience by providing an “insider voice” to act as a liaison to the business & business resources. Advocate the business on behalf of the users & advocate the users on behalf of the business.
- Collect inbound product feedback, as well as contributing to & helping organize more long-term product feedback & feature requests to influence the product roadmap. At the same time, collect insights on how to develop community features to meet the needs of the users & drive adoption & engagement.
- Keep up to date with the Celonis Platform, programs, business environment, & other areas considered enablers for this role.
- Identify, engage, & nurture community champions, creating relationships to promote & strengthen their collaboration with the Celonis ecosystem. & implementation of a champions program including recognition & support of our community.
- Offer support to customers & partners in their mission to unfold internal Celonis communities. Build networks with partner & customer teams & use these relationships to drive awareness of Celonis, increase adoption, & nurture Celonis champions.
Desired skills & experience:
- Native English speaker
- BA/BS degree is required; MBA is a plus
- +2 to 5 years of experience managing social media platforms or online communities.
- Experience with Salesforce.com products.
- Passion to develop communities as a must & technical background is a plus.
- HTML & CSS knowledge preferred
- Experience in managing community networks including design, functionality & strategy as well as handling developer communities, events & programs.
- Exceptional communications (verbal, written & presentation) & people skills as well as very high attention to detail.
- You have a great customer service mindset & you are a true problem solver.
- Curiosity to learn, question & build meaningful relationships & impactful programs.
- Willingness to work shift patterns to facilitate international time zones.
What's in it for you as a Celonaut?
- 25 days annual leave + 2 extra days (24th & 31st) + public holidays
- Attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock options, referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, etc).
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding & daily work can be done 100% remote (until the end of 2021).
- Monthly remote work stipend (until the end of 2021).
- Meal & transportation allowance: to make your life easier!
- Private medical insurance: because we want our Celonauts to be healthy!
- Illness/work accident complement.
- Learning & Development: individual budget to further your personal & professional development!
- Set the path & be part of the hypergrowth of one of the fastest growing Software-Decacorns in the world.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Fresh fruit & coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives).
- Fun at work: at Celonis, work & fun go hand in hand!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.