The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
As a Senior Execution Management Consultant, you lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. You identify our customers’ strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights and actions to ensure that customers receive maximum value. You always leverage the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
- Conduct Business workshops to translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Coordinate with Data Operations team from Celonis to connect our solution to the customer IT environment (data extractions)
- Lead the Celonis implementation project to ensure the optimal solution to tackle the defined use cases (Data modelling, Data transformations, Process analysis building, KPIs building)
- Use our Celonis technology to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Lead the value creation workshops and define measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Define the most relevant KPIs measuring the customer’s success
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the findings to the management
- Automate tasks to drive value and improve the process conformance rate
Monitor and enable
- Manage customer expectations and project planning
- Demonstrate and train customers users (set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
- ...have gained 3-5 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Solution/Data Consulting or Process Improvement Consulting, within Software Vendors, Consulting firms or System integrators
- ...have demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions (Data models)
- ...are knowledgeable of data related languages (SQL basics required, other programming languages such as Python are a plus...)
- …have a strong appetite for value driven approaches (KPIs definition, business case calculations, value realization approaches) and Data topics (Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining)
- …you have a general understanding of companies business processes and related financial metrics and are willing to learn in this area. Knowledge of standard ERPs (SAP and related business processes (Order to cash, procure to pay…) is a strong plus.
- ... are willing to develop a strong expertise on a solution through a continuous learning approach
- ...have strong consulting skills and enjoy interacting with various customers (Business workshops up to solution demonstrations)
- ... are a person with excellent analytical skills, are always well-organized and known for being a quick learner
- … are fluent in English and Italian
- … have Bachelors or Masters in: Technology Management, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- …distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.