We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Product Manager, SAP Automation.
Action Flows are one pillar of the Celonis Execution Management System and apply real-time analytics to perform automations within company-wide systems. Looking at larger enterprises, some of the most common ERP systems in place are SAP ECC and S/4HANA. Traditionally, creating automations for SAP requires technical knowledge and system expertise and is complex, time-consuming and expensive. With Action Flows, we make automating SAP as easy as Google Sheets.
Today, Celonis customers already use Action Flows to perform automations in their SAP systems. We want to triple down on SAP automation by extending the use case coverage, simplifying its use, strengthening and facilitating governance. We are therefore looking for a product manager to own and drive this important topic.
The work you’ll do:
- Own and drive SAP Automation with Celonis EMS
- Build SAP knowledge into the product by collaborating with customers as well as internal and external SAP consultants, e.g. by extending an EMS catalog of out-of-the-box SAP actions, or by maintaining and expanding a package of Celonis specific function modules
- Simplify end-to-end SAP automation setup from system connection and user creation to configuration and release
- Build sufficiently powerful, yet easy-to-use governance tooling (permissions, authentications, security, …)
The qualifications you need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in SaaS Product Management
- A strong understanding of SAP including working on SAP topics with a distinct understanding of SAP ECC & S4/HANA architecture (BAPIs, function modules, change logs) and governance (user roles, authentication etc)
- A proven track record of successful collaboration and project management across departments and in direct engagements with partners & customers.
- A detailed understanding of enterprise automation use cases and the related business context.
- A master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Information Systems) or a comparable education
- Fluent and comfortable in working and presenting in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.