We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a (Senior) Technical Support Engineer
Celonis Support Services team operates a 3-Level Support model, which includes a dedicated highly-trained team of Celonis experts located in our Celonis Support Centers. Our support engineers are familiar with the common challenges organizations face when deploying Celonis software and are able to quickly diagnose and support the questions regarding product-related issues our customers face and providing technical support for Celonis On-Premise and Cloud-based Execution Management System products. You will report directly to the Team Lead Customer Support and you will be based in Munich.
As a core function of the position, you will be responsible for the analysis, diagnosis and recovery of complex technical issues. This will involve close engagement and interaction with our Product and Engineering teams and at times our customers.
The work you’ll do:
- Provide in-depth technical support for customer issues across one or more product areas of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS)
- Drive and resolve complex Tickets according to ITSM processes
- Qualify problems or defects for close collaboration with Celonis Development and Product Management
- Participate and drive regular Root Cause Analysis (RCA) cycles to improve our Support Knowledge base
- Contribute to Continual Service Improvement (CSI) cycles and initiatives of Celonis and Celonis Support Organization
The qualifications you need:
- …an education in the field of IT, Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- ... demonstrated Technical Support Engineer experience handling complex technical issues.
- ... a fundamental working ability of heterogeneous Linux/Unix systems.
- … knowledge in one or more of the following areas: SSO, JKS, Docker, Kubernetes, Datadog, Elasticsearch.
- ... ideally experience with database systems and/or SQL, python.
- … experience with AWS and/or MS Azure.
- ... customer contact experience and are communicative and service-oriented.
- ...a thirst to learn and like bringing ideas to the table.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.