Customer Support Delivery Manager
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Customer Support Delivery Manager!
As a Customer Support Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the renewal of Premium Support contracts and all related services. In this role, you will manage one or more customers, who have purchased our Premium Support to review and drive the business. You will also be their point of escalation and ensure a regular cadence of meetings with them. Furthermore, you will assure SLA adherence on KPIs agreed in the Premium Support contract and support OLAs. As a Support Delivery Manager, you will ensure a phenomenal Customer and Partner Experience (CSAT) for support incidents. This will foster a strong partnership between the different Celonis Support teams and stakeholders in other regions and Celonis Lines of Businesses. Apart from this you will partner with regional and global peers at Celonis to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources.
- 3+ years of work experience in a Global Technical Software Support Center or IT customer service industry
- 3+ years in a customer facing support role
- Proven track record for operational or delivery excellence in a similar, outlining positive impact on Customer experience
- Proven leadership skills within a customer support organization.
- Strong analytical skills and technical writing skills; excellent communicator who can disseminate and articulate highly technical information in a clear manner to both business, technical, and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work calmly and decisively under pressure by triaging and prioritizing multiple crisis situations in an efficient manner
- Proven flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and fast changing situations
- Ability to identify inefficient processes/procedures and ultimately have a clear understanding of how to improve them through documented strategies
- ITIL foundation certification, any additional experience and knowledge of ITIL Best Practice Methodology is an advantage
- Quality management experience
- Familiar with agile project management methodologies
- Full responsibility for all Premium Support contract related requirements and renewal of Premium Support contract
- Manage one or more customers, who have purchased Premium Support
- Ensure a regular cadence of meetings with customer to review and drive the business
- Point of escalation for the customer
- Assure SLA adherence on KPIs agreed in the Premium Support contract and Support OLAs
- Customer and Partner Experience (CSAT) for Support Incidents
- Foster a strong partnership between the different Celonis Support teams and stakeholders in other regions and Celonis Lines of Businesses
- Partner with regional and global peers at Celonis to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.