The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
We now need smart engineers who can pick up and understand complex technical areas quickly, who are enthusiastic about working consistently with new technology and have the ability to work on a variety of projects concurrently (including some with a ‘greenfield’ focus).
- Design, develop, build new features, and offer consistent support to increase the reliability of our software continuously for some of the most influential companies in the world.
- Continually look to understand performance and scalability issues & challenges in the system. Ultimately, finding that solution!
- Design and implement distributed data intensive Cloud services.
- Implementation of new service architecture.
- Develop tools for improving our customers' insights into their workloads.
- Solid commercial experience working on commercial or open-source software.
- Fluency in Java, although we can consider individuals who come from a C++ background and are willing to cross over into working with Java.
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment.
- Systems programming skills including multi-threading, concurrency, etc.
- Experience with implementation testing, debugging and documentation.
- You will have a high-level understanding of domain, product and architecture
- Can you solve problems on your own?
- Good English skills a requirement.
What we at Celonis offer:
- We see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test.
- We offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours and more!).
- We are acknowledged as a visionary company and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world.
- The official experts in the field of Process Mining.
- We distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.