The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a seasoned, hardworking, smart and overachieving Senior Solution Engineer for Sustainability.
Sustainability at Celonis is one of our core values: because Earth Is Our Future! In the last few years, global enterprises have set ambitious targets to tackle the challenge of climate change and social injustice and within the next few years, most companies will be required to report and optimize their ESG performance. We support organizations worldwide to measure and improve sustainability KPIs focusing on business processes and leveraging the capabilities of the Execution Management System - while keeping our own house in order and advocating for sustainable changes.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Engineer to support our sales teams to position sustainability use cases at prospects and customers, including product demos and executive presentations. With your strong communication skills, expertise and business acumen, you will build trusted relationships with customers & prospects and develop a complete understanding of their business sustainability initiatives, challenges and objectives. You apply Celonis technology in proof-of-value and co-innovation projects, demonstrating the quantifiable and tangible business value of the Celonis EMS for sustainability by analyzing real customer data and contextualizing it with sustainability data. Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, you will focus eg. on supply chain decarbonization, waste reduction and more and build demos and product integrations - plus respective enablement for our global GTM organization. By translating business sustainability challenges into solutions within our product offering and collaborating with customers and partners you are advancing our unique sustainability value proposition. You will grow with a new function within an international hypergrowth company.
- gained an excellent degree in the field of business informatics, computer science, information technology-oriented business administration/commerce, mathematics or a comparable education. A degree in the field of or focus on environmental sciences/technologies, environmental engineering or sustainable business management is a plus.
- bring at least 2+ years of experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT Consulting
- have demonstrable experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully selling compex enterprise solutions
- bring experience in scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of values
- possess a solid technical background and are passionate about technology
- are familiar with ESG trends, challenges and use cases and passionate about global developments and challenges
- are capable of forging strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives, various stakeholders and external partners
- think analytically, work in a structured manner and act like an entrepreneur
- are able to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- possess excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- are motivated and visionary, as well as eager to drive the sustainability initiative forward
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.