Sr. Field Marketing Manager - Financial Services (Remote)
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Sr. Field Marketing Manager- Financial Services.
- Field marketing leader responsible for building and accelerating demand in the North America Financial Services Industry
- Builds the regional demand generation plan, working closely with regional sales leadership and driving cross-functional execution across AEs, BDRs, Partners, and Digital Marketing Teams
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics that achieve pipeline goals; including, but not limited to:
- Evaluating and selecting key industry events and roundtables for participation; owning the event strategy from creation to execution.
- Designing and executing Celonis-hosted webinars and in-person events to reach prospects and customers
- Creating new programs for account based marketing and pipeline acceleration.
- Owning relationships with marketing vendors for digital advertising, content syndication and lead purchase
- Creating local customer programs and communities
- Effectively spend marketing budget to drive new pipeline creation and accelerate pipeline
- Working with the global campaigns team to leverage, localize, and adapt global campaigns for use in Financial Services industry marketing
- Work cross-functionally to create campaigns-in-a-box for Financial Services industry-specific uses cases that are not covered by the global campaigns team
- Enable the regional Financial Services sales and partner teams on campaigns, key messages, and marketing programs
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign results and pipeline health, developing an action plan based on findings, and establishing a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts.
- have 7+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation or Field Marketing positions
- have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- have a proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success team to create and execute industry specific campaigns that drive pipeline in industry markets
- have knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- have a proven track record of using a wide variety of tactics like influencer networks, industry association partnership, account based marketing, events, digital, email and partner marketing to drive demand
- possess the ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
- have experience in Marketing Automation (Pardot), Salesforce.com, and highly proficient in MS Office/Google applications
- are energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- are a creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- have excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior level sales VPs
Note: Travel will be required once normal travel is resumed, approx 30% of the time.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.