The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Solutions Consultant.
Enterprise Architect Role:
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you to help our customer's engineer solutions that deliver breakthroughs for their business.
We are looking for a curious, smart and “learn it all” Architect with proven experience and a passion for designing solution architectures for our prospects and customers to support and help our growing sales team to achieve revenue goals.
You work with the technical teams at our prospects and customers to design an architecture for the integration of our products that will meet their performance, data/information security and business requirements; you will unlock technical blockers that can slow down the adoption of our products and partner closely with our Sales and Solution Engineering teams as well as our Product Management, Data Ops and Information Security teams. You will be responsible for supporting engagements with new prospects as well as existing customers that look to expand their footprint. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
What will your responsibilities be?
Work alongside customers to identify opportunities for the Celonis Execution Management System to deliver breakthrough business transformation.
- Partner with our Sales, Solution Consulting teams and customers to create a current state of the customer’s IT system landscape and design the future state architecture (onprem, hybrid, full cloud) that integrate the Celonis Products into our prospects complex system landscape and IT strategy to achieve the business outcomes
- Advise our prospects on information security and governance aspects of our products and design architecture models fitted for their needs including knowledge of Regulatory Compliance frameworks (SOC2, ISO27001, etc) in the context of public cloud offerings
- As part of pre-sales consulting engagements drive alignment on information security and solution architecture with the technical teams at our prospects.
- Build compelling assets (presentations/diagrams/flows/PoCs) making the value case for the unique value proposition of our products in particular for automation and advanced analytics
- Partner with Product Engineering team to provide field level feedback and input, review scalable architecture frameworks, to report the major issues that our customers are encountering while deploying our products, contributing effectively to our products roadmaps
- Engage with your peer architects at Celonis in the Architect Community of Practice and with the Sales Team to share and re-use the assets that you produced and learn/acquire the knowledge from other peer architects.
- Grow a network of trusted Partners/IT Consulting experts that you can leverage to help you to make impact scaling across multiple clients at the same time
- 4+ years of Solution Architect experience
- 4+ years of Software Sales / IT Consulting experience
- 2+ years of Software Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- You can comfortably switch from explaining an architecture diagram to an environment where you coded/assembled a demo of the architecture
- Strong technical background with a focus on system integrations, data operations and automation capabilities
- Strong understanding of cloud native architectures, SaaS solutions (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM,Service Now,etc..), cybersecurity posture fundamentals, API ecosystems and legacy on-premise enterprise architectures
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably Information Technology or related field
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the StrengthsFinder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.