The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
In the UI/UX team, we are working at the intersection of design, brand, and product development to deliver customer-centric and valuable solutions to our global clients.
As a UX Designer you are a hands-on problem solver, as well as a skilled and creative interaction designer, who specifies UX and UI requirements, designs and builds prototypes and pragmatic solutions. On your mission to identify user problems and drive the creation of effective user-interfaces, you will work in cross-functional squads with product managers and engineers.
- ...have a degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Interaction Design, Visual Design or an equivalent education background
- ...have 2-5 years proven experience in designing software products (e.g. B2B or SaaS) or complex enterprise applications
- ...have experience with Business Process Management (BPM) software would be ideal
- ...are proficient with Sketch and Abstract
- ...can use prototyping as a method to demonstrate your ideas
- ...can deliver ready-for-development UI designs (using our design system)
- ...have solid experience in data visualization, dashboard design, and information architecture
- ...speak English fluently
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest in the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside the strength-finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest-growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automation
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.