Lead ETL Engineer
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Lead ETL Engineer.
The Celonis Services Team #LivesForCustomerValue. We believe that every customer realizes exceptional value through one platform - Celonis - by eliminating friction and improving execution across their enterprise. We put customers first and strive to provide seamless, collaborative, connected, delightful experiences with clear expectations in every customer interaction.
When our customers do better, we do better.
We are looking for a visionary Lead ETL Engineer obsessed with delivering maintainable, performant, and scalable ETL pipelines. You should be able to easily assess dependencies and troubleshoot inefficiencies within a complex database landscape and be able to recommend tangible remediation steps. You will act as a player-coach by collecting, documenting, and imparting ETL best practices to our field teams, customers, and partners.
The work you’ll do:
- Build deep technical expertise in the Celonis ETL Workbench (Event Collection) working directly with our Product & Engineering teams.
- Innovate and develop new approaches to our existing ETL methodologies, leveraging your extensive domain expertise.
- Support strategic customer implementations of the Celonis platform by designing, implementing, and validating highly performant, near-real-time ETL pipelines.
- Host and run enablement sessions for internal and external stakeholders on ETL best-practices.
- Lead “beachhead” engagements which leverage the latest ETL technologies within the Celonis platform (data streaming, real-time data extractions and transformations, etc.).
The qualifications you need:
- At least 8 years of professional experience in writing and maintaining performant, complex SQL statements.
- Strong knowledge in ETL methods and working with databases.
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design, and development.
- A good understanding of at least one coding language (e.g., Java, Python, Scala, etc).
- Knowledge in business intelligence, infrastructure, data engineering, data analytics, or a related subject.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
#Celonis #Data #DataEngineer #Consulting #ProcessMining #ExecutionManagement @caffeinate_adam #BusinessTransformation #Analytics #BigData #SQL #Python #ETL #Automation