The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
As an Online Training Expert, you work with various subject matter experts to conceptualize, design, and create new online training content on a large variety of topics. You use innovative learning technologies to do so, offering highly interactive and engaging learning experiences.
You will be part of the Celonis Academy team whose purpose is to empower individuals to be successful with Celonis by delivering impactful learning experiences.
Your content will target the global ecosystem of partners that we collaborate with to bring our innovative technology to an even broader customer audience. The majority of your content will support partners by imparting all the methodologies and best practices we’ve developed internally so that our ecosystem can grow as fast as Celonis has. Example topics include how to drive adoption within big corporations, the Celonis implementation methodology, the perfect Celonis pitch and co-selling with Celonis.
More than 80.000 learners worldwide consume the content you create, predominantly partners but also Celonis customers, academics, and internal employees. Through the feedback channel with our learners, you will directly see the impact of your work.
- …have at least 2-4 years of experience in the field of e-learning development/instructional design or a related field
- …have experience in storyboard scripting and working with authoring tools (e.g., Articulate) and learning management systems (e.g., Absorb LMS)
- …excel in breaking down and conveying complex topics in an intelligible way for different target audiences
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- … put the end-user/learner at the center of everything you do
- …have creative flair and are always looking for new and innovative ways of doing things
- are characterized by strong communication and writing skills in English
- …are interested in big data, the game-changing business capabilities it offers and business strategy
- …are looking for a job where you will think outside the box and continuously broaden your knowledge while having a steep learning curve
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.