The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Our ecosystem is at the forefront of bringing our powerful mission to life and the Ecosystem Solutions & Success Team will drive the transformation of this ecosystem to accelerate the growth of the Execution Management System for all partners and Celonis.
As a (Senior) Solution Specialist, you will work closely with our partners to embed the Celonis EMS into their Service Offerings, creating tailored Go-to-market playbooks and differentiated solutions with Celonis technology. You will also guide our partners in structuring proposals, driving successful implementations and accelerating time to first value.
- Serve as liaison to our partners’ Celonis Center of Excellence (CoE) to ensure the success of the joint go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with our partners to design their service offering, develop repeatable playbooks and create proposals
- Identify opportunities for co-innovation or partnership expansions and guide the process from idea to launch
- Provide hands-on support in delivering presentations, value-oriented solutions and technical guidance throughout the entire partner lifecycle to create tangible business impact
- Build strong champions at our partners by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
- Have 5+ years of experience managing large scale projects at a top tier consulting firm, in process transformation consulting or enterprise software implementations
- Possess strong communication skills and a significant experience in presenting to Senior Leadership
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and dependencies
- Have a proven track record of selling and or implementing complex enterprise solutions
- Are able to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Can creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Showcase strong leadership skills and interest in developing people
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, flexible working hours, …)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.