The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest-growing global tech companies worldwide.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy, and planning, to management, actions, and automation.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca-Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering, you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that, we need you as a Senior Solution Architect. You are responsible for the technical onboarding of our customers to our platform as well as for setting up the data integration pipeline.
You will ensure our product is put into operations in the best possible way to create value for our customers. Besides making sure that our customers’ data reaches our platform most efficiently, your tasks within customer onboarding will also include knowledge transfer and details on other aspects like user management and authentication which are required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Celonis. Along the way, you develop best practices and blueprints that can be used internally and externally to enable the full Celonis Ecosystem.
Once established, you will monitor the data pipelines, ensure their reliability and help troubleshoot any issues. By building and providing workflows and tools also to other teams within Celonis, you make sure that the solutions you build will scale properly.
- … have a university degree in the area of computer science or similar.
- … have experience in working with customers and project management.
- … have experience and high interest in modern technologies and methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, Python, Agile, etc.
- … have experience with SQL and Python.
- … have experience with data pipelines and ETL processes for large volumes of data.
- … are a solution-oriented professional that enjoys deep technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge into understandable terms to a broader audience
- ... ideally have experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- … have excellent communication skills in English
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest in the personal growth and skill development of each individual with the strength finder test.
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …).
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest-growing Software-Unicorns across the world!
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis EMS provides a set of instruments and applications like help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics to strategy and planning, actions, and automation.
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.