The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Partner Manager for the Northeast.
The Work you'll do:
- Drive region-specific sales and marketing activities with established partners including large SIs, technology companies, and boutique services companies
- Recruit, enable, and engage new partners specifically to support sales region goals
- Work closely with sales, marketing, solution engineering, and services organization to help drive partner influenced business in the region
- Record/track all activity in Salesforce.com
The qualifications you need:
- Minimum 10 years experience working for and/or driving partnerships with consulting services firms
- At least 1 year working with/around data analytics space
- At least 1 year working in small/earlier-stage company
- Experience selling, marketing or partnering to drive business
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.