The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Solution Consultant (m/f/x).
Lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. As a Solution Delivery Consultant, you identify our customers’ strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights and actions.
To generate high-value Celonis use cases you work closely with our customers. You perform data transformation, develop analyses and derive business cases. You can ideally leverage your previous experience in consulting to manage internal and external project stakeholders successfully and drive adoption and change at our customers.
Furthermore, you enjoy shaping and supporting the rapid growth of our team by mentoring junior colleagues and working on new concepts.
- ...have gained 3-5 years working experience in (IT-) Consulting or a similar area
- ...have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- ...have strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers
- ...understand and are able to interpret business processes
- ... are a person with excellent analytical skills, are always well-organized and known for being a quick learner
- ...have a strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining and you seek continuous improvement of your know-how
- ...are very dedicated and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- ...search for a job with a steep learning curve in order to think outside the box and to continuously broaden your knowledge
- ...have very good German and English skills, other languages are an advantage
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work