Full Stack Engineer - Munich
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Software Engineer with a focus on cloud development.
You will be part of the Core Mining Engine team. The Core Mining Engine enables our customers to interactively process mine enterprise sized data sets. This is done via our own process mining query language (PQL), which was created to answer related questions. Despite having simplicity as one of the design goals of PQL, users still highly appreciate frontend support like auto-completion and syntax highlighting.
Your goal is to help the user to ask the right questions in PQL by providing smart suggestions and giving the result the right context. In this role you will mostly work on a modern Angular/Spring Boot microservice stack, deployed to AWS, Azure and others. If interested you will also have the chance to dive into C++ database development.
The work you’ll do:.
- Adding smart suggestions on how customers express question in PQL in the frontend
- Adding logic for smart suggestions in micro services
- Participate in design discussions of PQL to achieve the best usability
- Identifying and solving bottlenecks in our current system
The qualifications you need:
- You are familiar with building complex products in Java, ideally working in conjunction with Spring
- You are interested and ideally gained first experience with Docker and Kubernetes + associated technology
- You have good English communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.