The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Cloud Security Specialist.
In this role you are responsible for the strategic and operational development of the Cloud IT Security Concepts and their monitoring. With your extensive know-how around IT Security in the Cloud, you will ensure the secure operation of our Cloud Platform and are responsible for the implementation of our Compliance Standards.You can expect an exciting and challenging job in a central function at Celonis, in which you will take an active part in the further development of Germany's fastest growing technology company!
- ... have a University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
- …have experience with various Security Certifications and the Technical implementation of these Standards
- ... have extensive knowledge of creating Threat and Risk Analyzes as well as Security Concepts for large infrastructures
- ... have practical experience in the following areas: Firewalling / Network Isolation / DMZ, Content Filtering, Intrusion Detection / Honeypots, Centralized Auditing and Logging, Traceability, Change Management, Data Ownership & Governance, Control and Auditing of administrative access
- ...have experience working with at least one of the major IaaS providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- ...have experience in both Windows and Linux environments
- ... have excellent English skills, German is a plus
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week – remotely now – you will receive insights from all departments
- … provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ - all virtual for now
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.