The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Human Resources Intern. We are offering an outstanding internship opportunity to someone who has a strong interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources, allowing you to integrate academic knowledge and career goals with learning through productive work experiences.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, self-motivated, and eager to make their mark, learn best practices, and bring a fresh perspective and outlook to the team during this 12 week internship.
You will rotate through and gain exposure to the following topics: training program design, onboarding/offboarding, employee relations, compensation & HR data, 401K administration, benefits enrollment and compliance.
- Working with HR Business Partners to identify key priorities for the business, conduct research and propose ideas for implementation.
- Ensure integrity of employee information by auditing data and doing employee reach outs.
- Support the US people's operational efforts with project based work, including immigration, policy review, background checks, employee files, employee absence record audit and compliance audits.
- Help support the adoption of health and wellness benefits by participating in employee education efforts.
- Work closely with the benefits manager on the launch of a new benefits scheme.
- Drive employee adoption of new HR technologies through info sessions and education.
- Ability to handle and work with confidential information at all times
- Provide general support to the HR Business Partners
- ...are pursuing a full time bachelor's degree (rising Junior or Senior) in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business or other related areas of study.
- .. have proven experience working with a team
- .. are proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- .. have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ... have excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- ... have effective communication skills.
- ... are detail-oriented.
- ... are a problem solver and ability to navigate ambiguous environments
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.