At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Product Manager.
As Senior Product Manager in our Process Connectors product group, you will act as the interface between the customer or partner and our engineering team. Our Process Connectors build the basis for any process mining journey. They combine the latest data extraction technology with performant data transformation logic. You will own the Process Connectors for the Oracle System Landscape and will work closely with our customers and partners in co-innovations, gather their requirements and decide on the strategic direction to deliver outstanding solutions.
- Own the vision, roadmap and backlog of all Oracle data connectors
- Build Oracle cloud data connectors, based on deep understanding of customer needs & market trends, translating them into clear priorities and product roadmap
- Work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning product, design, development, documentation, QA, marketing, sales, and support as well as our business partners
- Partner with other Celonis Product and Marketing Managers as well as Process Mining Consultants and Customer Success Managers on cross-company initiatives.
- Direct and oversees project engineering and third-party deliverables
- Leverage data to help find the best solution to our complex problems.
- have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or a comparable education
- have 6+ years experience in product management at an enterprise software company in the Oracle ecosystem
- are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- already an In-depth experience in multiple areas such as Oracle ERP systems, Oracle Cloud, Oracle Data Integration
- Proven expertise in understanding the voice of the customer and partnering across engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver compelling products that meet those customers’ needs.
- enjoy solving complex problems
- have very good English skills