The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you! As a Principle Product Manager in our product group “Sales & Marketing”, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ operational apps in this domain.
Sales & Marketing is at the center of every company’s operations and has a very broad scope across different departments, that includes attracting and educating customers (Lead-to-Oppy), connecting their needs with the product portfolio (Opportunity Mgmt), and coming to a commercial agreement (Quote-to-Cash).
Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions in the areas of sales productivity, revenue predictability, and revenue growth.
You are going to work closely with our customers and partners in co-innovations, gather their requirements, write user stories for our engineering teams and build the first prototypes based on your knowledge of Celonis.
- ...take the responsibility as a product manager in the Sales & Marketing Product Management tribe
- ...co-Innovationovate and own customer implementations for product roll-outs
- ...collaborates with other squad members like Product Marketing, UX and Engineering
- ...own and work on topics and subprojects with higher complexity
- ...supports ramp-up customers during implementation
- ...comes up with own ideas how enhance / improve solution
- ...takes certain risks and decisions in order to shape the company’s future product
- ...identifies current issues / areas of improvements and comes up with proposals on remedies
- ...provides expertise to customers and partners on specific area of expertise
- ...have 5+ years of experience in customer-facing roles like Consulting, Sales & Marketing, or Product management
- ...strong technical capabilities
- ...good understanding of data structures in CRM systems (especially Salesforce)
- ...self-motivated works independently and collaborates well within and outside the team
- ...communicates clearly well and can explain existing processes and procedures
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.