Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Cloud Security Consultant.
In this role, you are responsible for the strategic and operational development and implementation of our technical IT security concepts and their monitoring. You will work closely with our IT and Cloud Operations teams to ensure compliance with our security standards.
Information security is crucial for our customers' data and this is a great opportunity for both gaining expertise as well as your personal growth in our information security team.
- University degree in the field of Information Technology and Management, Business Administration or similar field
- Experience working with Security Questionnaires, IT projects, RFX
- Work experience in the field of IT Security, Auditing, Cloud Security or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent ability to communicate with clients, relevant departments, collaborators and other relevant actors
- High professional responsibility and excellent skills to work independently
- Excellent skills to learn quickly and adapt to new tasks
- Ability to learn topics related to Cloud, Infrastructure and IT Security
- Ability to work under pressure and dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills in German (has the advantage)
- Quick resolution of customer requests related to security inquiries as part of business development activities
- Answering specific technical questions and working independently in resolving customer requirements
- Assistance with audit matters and remote audits from customers
- Responding to security questionnaire requests and resolving customer requests for cloud security related issues
- Collaborate with operations department, legal department and cloud team to develop standard communication materials on topics related to IT security for our clients
- Development and supervision of knowledge database on topics related to Information Security
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.