The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Data Science / Management Consulting. You analyze real data from our customers to increase transparency in business processes of any kind. Thereby, you use our Celonis Process Mining Technology in different proof-of-concept projects to demonstrate the value our software generates. Thanks to your conceptional working method, you are able to support your future colleagues by generating conclusive examples and scenarios during this trial project and focus on the most relevant KPIs to convince our customers of its performance and benefits. In doing so, you react to individual needs of customers from various industries and in conclusion present together with your team the findings in front of managers and decision makers. Additionally - by outlining and mapping strategic concepts and use cases - you help guide our international expansion, support the further development of our team and help prepare for our IPO.
For this role, you bring at least 6 months of full-time availability due to the intense onboarding with our tool and the desired hands-on experience and steep learning curve in high self-responsibility we want to offer you as a full member of the team within this customer-facing role in our Center of Excellence in Madrid.
- … are a student of IT-based business administration / economics / industrial engineering / business informatics or of a comparable program
- … already have gained experience in consulting and are highly interested in Data Science and Big Data
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- … possess a good understanding of complex business processes
- … are characterized by strong communicational skills and enjoy interacting with potential customers
- ... bring knowledge in SQL or related database query languages
- … are very engaged and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- … have very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Spanish (any additional language is a plus)
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week – remotely now – you will receive insights from all departments
- … provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- We're looking forward to your application in English
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.