Senior Customer Support Engineer
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Senior Customer Support Engineer.
As part of 2nd Level Support Team you will take over the technical support (remote) of our global customers and partners for all questions related to our software. You will be primary contact for the planning, installation and integration of our software, as well as for answering and documenting technical questions. You will form the internal interface between our customers and our consulting, data science, development, product management and OEM partner. We are looking for someone that is eager to become an expert in Celonis Process Mining Software and grow our Customer Support organization in our Raleigh office. You will be involved in current topics (e.g. AWS, MS Azure, SAP HANA) and work in a broad, customer-specific and cloud based technology environment.
- Provide 2nd Level Support for Customer using Celonis On-Premise and Intelligent Business Cloud products
- Named technical contact for Premium Support Customers
- Accept, qualify, drive and resolve complex Tickets, which have been forwarded or escalated to 2nd Level, according to our ITSM processes
- Qualify problems or defects for handover and collaboration with 3rd Level
- KPI adherence based on external Service Level Agreements and Organizational Level Agreements
- Participate and drive regular Root Cause Analysis (RAC) cycles to improve our Support Knowledge base
- Prepare and deliver Webcasts to customers and support staff on selected technical topics
- Collaborate with customers based on given and preferred communication channels
- Contribute to Continual Service Improvement (CSI) cycles and initiatives of Celonis and Celonis Support Organization
- .. have a Bachelor of Computer Science or related degree
- ... have min. 3 years of proven 2nd Level experience in handling international customer inquiries in consideration of Service Level Agreements
- ... obtained ITIL, ITIL v3 Foundation Certification, any additional ITIL certification is seen as a plus
- ... have proven experience in administration of heterogeneous Linux/Unix systems; and deep knowledge in SAML, SSO, LDAP, JKS
- ... are proficient in at least one programming language e.g. Java, or in a scripting language e.g. Python
- ... have experience with database systems (SAP HANA, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- ... are goal-oriented, independent and structured approach to the analysis and solution of complex problems in virtual and cloud-based environments
- ... have senior customer communication and handling skills; strong service-oriented mindset
- ... are passionate about topics like Process Mining, Big Data, Data Lake
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.