Canonical and Ubuntu are at the forefront of cloud and IoT computing, helping customers master the challenge of operations on hybrid cloud, bare metal, and container-based systems. We’re recruiting people that love Linux, automation, operations, and are interested in cracking some of the world’s toughest problems at scale.
With 750 professionals across 55 countries our goal is to be the world’s best, not biggest, global software company. Fully remote from day one, Canonical sets the pace on the 21st-century digital workplace, with entirely remote design, development and operations.
We’re looking for an exceptional Associate Recruiter who will be responsible for delivering an amazing experience to our candidates. You’ll have experience of delivering high quality recruitment support both face-to-face and through systems, ideally in a technical environment. You are a true people-person who takes pride in helping others.
The ideal candidate will be based in EMEA or the East Coast of the Americas.
- Represent Canonical’s brand by carrying out recruitment screening conversations (70% of role) – you’ll be the face of Canonical and ensure we capture all of the right relevant information from our candidates
- Coordinating interviews with candidates across multiple time zones.
- Administer recruiting documentation, such as new employment contracts, job ads and supplier list information
- Update our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) system (Greenhouse) and other reporting, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and compliance
- Support the streamlining and ongoing development of internal processes and tools
- Have a passion for data, helping drive recruitment analytics to provide our business with real-time insight
- Support the business with any training requirements they have to ensure their recruitment process runs efficiently
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the recruitment teams
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in People or Business related subject
- Some experience of working in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment where you have learnt how to best engage with talent and represent a brand
- Experience of working with an Applicant Tracking Tool (ideally Greenhouse)
- IT Proficiency (gSuite - Sheets, Docs, gMail)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to drive projects forward and find solutions
- An Independent worker with the ability to work in a remote first organisation
Canonical is an equal opportunity employer
Canonical believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class software and services which meet the world’s computing needs. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals.