Canonical is looking for a partner marketing manager who will be responsible for developing our strategic relationships with a set of global partners . Canonical partners with the leading companies in technology across public cloud (Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Oracle…), silicon (ARM, Intel, Qualcomm, Mediatek, Nvidia, Xilinx…), hardware vendors (Dell, HP, HPE, Lenovo). As our business increasingly depends on partners, the scope of our partnership grows every year (GSI, software vendors, IoT…). We are thus looking for an individual, who will not only drive successful marketing activities with our partners but also shape our partner programs.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technology marketing and the use of technology in marketing. They prefer to work in an environment that emphasises ownership of campaigns, collaboration, learning, curiosity and a drive to continually improve oneself / the team / the organisation. They love to problem solve, get hands-on, experiment, measure and use automation to make daily life easier.
Here are some of the things we are looking for:
- Experience in B2B marketing and experience working with strategic corporate partners to develop co-marketing initiatives. Experience in enterprise software, SaaS or silicon preferred
- Strong customer/partner relationship management skills.
- Proven analytical skills, able to assess opportunities and make decisions on ROI/advantages of programs & investments.
- Track record of delivering strong results and innovation.
- Growth mindset - someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risk.
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Love for diverse work assignments and the opportunity to try new approaches
What Canonical offers is more than just a job. It is a career opportunity to leave your mark on the world. We provide a stimulating work environment where you will learn a lot, and a culture that encourages innovation. We also offer a competitive compensation package, generous benefits and perks, including the ability to work from anywhere in your team time zones.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.