Canonical is looking for a recruiter with a keen eye for talent to join our team. You will report to our Director of Workplace Engineering.
Life at Canonical is anything but corporate. As a company that exists to support Ubuntu, one of today's most important open source projects, we are changing the world daily.
Canonical provides a unique window into the world of 21st-century digital business. We work with team members from professional backgrounds in more than 50 countries worldwide, bringing together distinct and diverse perspectives to contribute to the advancement of state-of-the-art technical infrastructure. We are united by a passion for open engineering and a commitment to crisp, reliable execution which enables us to exceed our customers' expectations for next-generation open source technology.
As a remote-first global company, our recruitment team supports the development of a global workforce We're a lean operation, committed to identifying and engaging with candidates regardless of geographical location.
Recruiters are our representatives of Canonical's talent brand, and are called upon to represent our unique employment value proposition to prospective talent coming from many different backgrounds and cultures. Novel sourcing strategies, understanding of the international talent market and respect for cultural differences all contribute to the success of our recruitment team.
What you'll do:
- You will be a top-tier representative of Canonical in the global labor market by promoting our company and our opportunities
- You will interview and qualify candidates for interest, availability, and compatibility.
- You will improve our candidate evaluation practices - help us make better decisions faster
- You will develop sourcing strategies to reach untapped talent on a global scale
- You will deepen our talent pipeline through research and outreach
- You will coordinate a thoughtful, responsive, and compliant recruitment process and workflow
- You will review and improve internal processes - embrace lean operations and continuous improvement
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree (minimum)
- You have 2+ years of recruitment or HR experience
- You have experience working with team members at all levels of the business
- You are familiar with full cycle recruiting processes and willing to jump in anywhere
- You have a working knowledge of ATS tools, sites and technologies
- You may have experience supporting international recruitment
Perks we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Annual Leave
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review & Recognition Rewards
- Priority Pass for travel
Canonical is an equal opportunity employer. Canonical believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class software and services which meet the world's computing needs. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.