To support our Global Account Executives team we are currently searching for a strong and mature New Business Development Representative.
The role of BDR is to generate New Logo meetings that will support our Sales team to generate pipeline through the identification and qualification of new sales opportunities with prospects within a set of named Assigned Accounts.
The selected candidate will be extremely energetic and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude who enjoys new challenges, is comfortable with change, and wishes to be part of a team and a growing operation. You must have strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, enjoy having great and qualified conversations on the phone and have an established record of initiating high volumes of calls.
- Calling prospects to generate qualified interest in BOX’ solutions on Target Accounts (New Business) by means of qualified appointments as a first step.
- Involvement in account planning and mapping exercises in collaboration with local sales team through researching purchased databases, publicly available lists, social media, and other sources of prospects.
- Qualify and develop leads from initial contact to a qualified appointment for hand over to local sales team .
- Contribute to sales pipeline development through assigned account prospecting to key decision makers (e.g. C level and Director level) and (technical) influencers within organizations.
- Build key relationships with prospects to gain a clear understanding of company and prospects’ goals to enable expansion of BOX’ technology and solutions across the enterprise.
- Undertake cold calling campaigns around specific business propositions or market awareness
- Provide support and be a common point of contact during core business hours for prospects and the direct sales team (by email or by telephone).
- Work closely with Sales to meet prospect/customer requirements during qualification process.
- Qualify incoming leads from various sources including website, marketing events, incoming calls and work closely with BDR Manager to ensure proper administration of our closed loop lead management system (Salesforce.com).
- Find and qualify upsell opportunities.
- Align your activities with quarterly/yearly set qualified sales revenue targets.
- Meet monthly/ quarterly/yearly KPI’s on OBR as required.
- Highly motivated person
- Flexible work attitude (possible to handle disappointments), Never give up mentality (often long sales cycles that require patience and persistence)
- High level of detail
- Responsible to drive outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share.
- Create relationship at multi-level within the assigned accountsWork very close together with the direct teams, cross countries, cross segment/cross industries
- Experience in contacting organizations with complex Decision Making Units
- Excellent communication- and negotiation skills with proven experience in a role-related environment (Sales related knowledge)
- Experience in multi-level environments. Experience selling to Global Enterprises is desirable
- Business acumen, a thorough understanding of the sales mentality, and a consistent proven work ethic. You must have a demonstrated track record of working independently in an environment which tracks and monitors daily activity.
- Experience in SalesForce.com or a comparable CRM system is required with a demonstrated ability to use the CRM as your primary contact management system; recording all prospect interaction as it occurs.
- Ability to change in response to a rapidly moving competitive environment and to identify and develop sales opportunities
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free lunch and fully stocked kitchens with lots of snacks and drinks
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Top notch medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress environment
- Ping-pong, Playstation
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.