This role directly supports the implementation and management of digital analytics and marketing tools. You will be the technical subject matter expert behind Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, the Box data layer and data collection. You will partner with many organization-wide teams that all leverage digital data, manage requirements and execute to help deliver insights. As our implementation specialist, your expertise will be leveraged to assess our current implementation while suggesting improvements and executing on them. You will also provide thought leadership to help drive Box digital capabilities further.
- You'll be the Subject Matter Expert for the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of applications, with an emphasis on Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch.
- You'll provide your expertise on arrival, reviewing the current state of Adobe Analytics and Launch implementations at Box. We're looking forward to your recommendations, suggested improvements and your ability to execute.
- You will create, maintain and troubleshoot all Adobe Analytics configurations including variables, classifications, processing rules and data feeds.
- You will debug issues related to data collection, integrations and cookies. Your technical expertise will be applied to identify these types of issues, what is causing them, and work with our Web Engineering teams to keep data clean and trustworthy.
- You'll collaborate with Box Development Teams to engineer and manage a digital data layer across multiple company websites that follows best practices and maintains data integrity standards, as well as to custom solutions within Adobe Launch for tracking user behavior with Adobe Analytics.
- You will be the enforcer that creates and manages digital analytics tagging standards, ensuring robust and consistent data capture.
- You will be a partner to other digital marketing teams, helping them implement tracking pixels, code snippets and other third party integrations
You have mastered the art of Digital Analytics Implementation and you have 3+ years of implementing digital analytics tracking solutions for web (mobile is a bonus).
You're proficient in Adobe Analytics and proven experience as an Adobe Analytics administrator
You're a Tag Management System power user and experience managing and deploying code in tools like Adobe Launch (strongly preferred), Google Tag Manager or Ensighten, etc.
You have at least 2+ years defining data layer requirements and structures
You also have good knowledge of cross-domain cookies and browser storage functionality
Experience with digital analytics QA tools such as ObservePoint will be an asset