You will receive a quota target that comes with an impressive uncapped compensation plan including a 12 month + ramping target. Once assigned your territory, you will be selling a disruptive vision of how Box can help manage content in the digital age, modernise workflows and build custom applications for Public Sector accounts such as local councils and central government bodies.
Predominately as a hunter, you will proactively develop a lead generation plan along side the sales development team. You will present a thorough territory plan and orchestrate your valued internal partners (Pre-Sales, Consulting, Customer Success and Marketing).
Brace yourself for professional growth as an Enterprise grade seller. Your journey will start with "Box Camp" our excellent on-boarding training program. We invest in ongoing, paramount solutions sales methodology training that will give you a toolkit to deepen your craft and bring on logos to be proud of.
If you talk outcomes and not features and functions, you are speaking our language. You are known for your creative approach translating technology > business conversations = value and new opportunities.
- Deeply rooted to drive to win.
- Sales Achiever. Thread of past over achievement (quota, revenue goals or Rep of the Year, etc) selling SaaS solutions.
- Know the art of complex SaaS sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management including cross sell and upsell.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Growth mindset: you seek out feedback, development and findings to become a better seller today than you were yesterday.
- You follow a validated solution selling methodology such as MEDDIC, Challenger, SPIN, etc.
- Preferable experience selling into local councils & central bodies of government such as HMRC, NHS, HS2 and/or experience selling to aerospace and defence accounts.
- Fluency in German and English