WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We have powerful products, features, and resources but most importantly, these come together to solve customers' most significant business problems. And everything our platform can do resonates most clearly when presented in the lens of industry of our customers. Thus, industries is a major growth lever for the company and an important piece of our long-term strategy.
In this role, you have the unique opportunity to help scale our industries business and drive the positioning, messaging and integrated go-to-market for at least two industries to start. As an Industries Solutions Product Marketer, you will be part of the broader Product Marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build a deep understanding of your industries, connecting Box use cases to challenges and needs. Become the industry "go-to" for messaging and demand generation strategy
- Analyze relevant personas and market segments, drive pipeline-generating plays, and produce the content necessary for the field to drive opportunities
- Lead webinars, support field events and internal enablement, and create marketing deliverables such as: outbound plays, ebooks, battle cards, pitch decks, and webpages
- And importantly, you will work cross-functionally - from the product marketing and industries organizations, the greater marketing organization, the sales and customer success teams, and our customers themselves - to ultimately accelerate Box's revenue growth and improve our already world class customer retention.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- SaaS B2B experience; understanding of an enterprise sales cycle and selling motions
- Bias for action and ability to execute quickly, juggling multiple deliverables
- Strong business intuition: understanding of what keeps executives up at night
- Competence and enthusiasm around asset writing and creation
- Passion for a test and learn approach to decision-making, including being comfortable iterating
- A "make it happen" mindset
- Willingness for occasional travel
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.