As the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) for our compliance and privacy portfolio, you’ll play a significant role defining the message and go to market strategy for multiple products. You will become an expert in global compliance and data privacy regulations and trends; you'll be able to translate that knowledge to create content that resonates with our customers and prospects as well as to provide customer insights to our build team that inform the roadmap. Equally as important, you'll be a coach to our sales and customer success teams to help them communicate the value of this portfolio to help our customers get the most from their investment in Box.
You'll join a kick-ass product marketing team filled with people from diverse backgrounds that are laser focused on what makes our customers tick, how to make them successful, and translating that for our go to market and build orgs!
What you'll do
- Creating and executing the go to market strategy for Box's compliance and data privacy portfolio
- Being responsible for the message and making sure it resonates with our customers and that our internal go to market teams (sales, customer success, etc.) understand and can effective communicate it
- Working with the build team to define the roadmap, launches new features, and ensure the products you're responsible for are being adopted by our customers
- Build and execute two webinars - one focused on increasing adoption of our products with existing customers and one to help generate pipeline
- Work with Box's compliance team on technical whitepapers to help our customers understand how Box tackles compliance and data privacy
- Integrate content strategy into broader security and compliance marketing campaign and continue executing plan to fill content gaps in the buying cycle
- Work with product management to create the short term and longer term roadmaps for Box's portfolio
What we're looking for
Someone with enterprise SaaS product marketing experience who can distill complex (and sometimes abstract) concepts into tangible value propositions for our customers that differentiate us from the competition.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in product marketing
- Experience working with B2B enterprise products and customers
- Prior experience collaborating with sales and customer success teams - both enabling them and supporting customer conversations
- An ability to execute quickly in a sometimes ambiguous environment where priorities may shift
- An ability to prioritize and balance high impact and visibility deliverables
- Capable of speaking in front of executives, customers, and other key business stakeholders
- Able to build clear and compelling messages from different altitudes
- Proven writing skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and create content
- Comfort working cross-functionally and driving projects with stakeholders not directly responsible for the outcomes
- Previous experience with compliance/privacy, information security, content management, or enterprise IT is preferred but not required