Executive Assistant and General Administration (Tokyo)
Box is looking for an energetic and eager person to take control of all front of executive assistant for Japan President and General Administration duties.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, able to multi-task and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. This person will manage all front Executive Assistant duties for Japan President including general administration duties and ensuring the smooth operation of the office day to day. This role will report directly to the President.
This role will be essential to the successful growth of Box Japan. This role is very malleable and can encompass responsibilities of far more than a typical Executive Assistant. Being a new company to Japan, and having just moved into new office, there are many systems and processes yet to be introduced. The successful candidate will be able to identify these processes and have the initiative to implement them to aid with efficient and smooth operations.
Other Major Responsibilities
- Statutory Labor Health Committee（衛生委員会）
- Making Presentations ( Power Point & Excel)
- All hands meeting coordination - Including catering coordination
- Meeting room reservations
- Vendor management
- Visitor's support
- Japan Operation Support:
- Facilities jobs - Including fire prevention related correspondence with local authority
- Concur - Expense Claim check
- Coupa - Purchase Order Administration
- Sales Force Experience is plus