Growth Team designs and builds processes that help our new and existing passengers and chauffeurs to experience the core values of our products as often as possible. You will be working on many great features such as a new loyalty program for both passengers and chauffeurs, class upgrade on demand, request a favourite chauffeur, seamless onboarding, etc. Many of mentioned features span across multiple products and service so you will have a chance to dive deep in to core areas of our services and will work closely with other teams.
Wheely is building the future of luxury personal services—starting with a product that combines highly trained chauffeurs, the finest in-car experiences, and instant availability via a well-designed app. We currently manage 3,000+ chauffeurs in London, Paris, Moscow, and Dubai, and have raised $28mn USD to date.
- Designing and implementing solutions to deliver features to our customers and chauffeurs
- Write clean and well-tested code
- Interacting with other teams to design best solutions to problems that cover multiple areas of expertise
- Working with the marketing team to deliver new features to support growth of customer and chauffeur bases
- You have experience in designing and building distributed, scalable systems
- 2+ years of experience of writing commercial software using Ruby or Go
- You have solid knowledge of relational databases and know a thing or two about NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with message brokers is also a plus
- You plan your work ahead, ask as many questions to clarify the issue and leave as few dark spots as possible before writing a line of code
We expect excellence from our people—both on the road and in the office. In return, we offer flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options plan
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies