Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you'll play a key role in shaping and executing our talent acquisition strategy as we scale our business in Europe. This position offers an exciting blend of creative thinking, hands-on work, and collaborative engagement with many departments across Via. Your main focus will be to serve as the primary point of contact for candidates interviewing at Via and ensure the full candidate experience is best-in-class.
Your impact? Building diverse and skilled teams committed to making transportation smarter, greener, more inclusive, and accessible for everyone.
Meet our Berlin team: (link to video)
What You'll Do:
- Communicate with candidates at every interview stage, managing introductory calls, travel arrangements, scheduling interviews, and remote/on-site meetings across Europe
- Actively engage with a broad range of roles across the entire organization. Whether it's Operations, Partnerships, Finance, or Engineering, you will foster collaboration and work closely with hiring managers to define and optimize interview processes
- Champion our values around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion on a daily basis; join our team's commitment to cultivating a culture where candidates of all backgrounds are welcomed and celebrated.
- Prepare Via's team for interviews and promptly share feedback with the hiring teams
- Manage workflows in our ATS (Greenhouse) with an eye for detail
- Debrief candidates post-interview, answering questions and providing timely updates
- Maintain consistent communication with candidates, ensuring a positive and smooth experience
Who You Are:
- Fluent in English and German (C1 or above)
- You have at least 1 year of work experience to guide you. We welcome people from all backgrounds - whether you’ve worked at a high-growth startup, in tech, or come from a completely different industry - we want to hear from you.
- Remarkably organized: You make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Reliable: While you’re a team player, you can work independently and are able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Excited about ownership: You are ready to shape the candidate experience at Via and eager to tackle new projects to drive process improvements
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation (both in English and in German) and stay calm even in stressful situations
- An agile mindset: You navigate change with enthusiasm, quick to adapt and develop creative solutions
What We Offer:
- Joining a global employer with over 600 mobility deployments in 35+ countries
- Becoming part of a company that was awarded for its commitment to social good:
- We are one of 17 Ventures That Embody the U.N.’s 17 Sustainability Goals.
- Inc. Magazine’s “Best in Business” Awardee in the software category for Companies That Put Purpose Before Profit
- 30 vacation days a year
- Urban Sports Club membership
- A hybrid working model and a charming office at Rosa Luxemburg Straße, where you can enjoy weekly team lunches
- Salary range: €42000-48000 plus equity.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.